Play It Forward 2015 was a huge success! We are so incredibly thankful for the love and support of our friends, family, and strangers. Below is a breakdown of the donations:
Raffle: $188 (someone won the other $188!)
We would like to give a very special thank you to the companies that made this year a success! The following people and companies donated items to help us reach our goal:
Nerds of Naptown
Action Phase Games
Some FUNdraiser facts for the day were:
- 59 people donated financially
- The average donation, including the $1,000 Play It Forward match, was $83.95
- 10 people only purchased admission tickets
- 42 auction item bundles sold for a total of $1,327 to 19 people (for an average of $71.42 per auction winner)
- Bonus fact: This is just $0.06 more expensive than last year's average winning auction price!
- 150 raffle tickets were sold, down from 190 last year
- Play It Forward personally spent $119.28 on payment processing so that 100% of YOUR donation would go to the MMRF
- 40% donated $50 or more (exactly the same percentage as last year!)
Thank you so much to everyone who supported us with this event again this year -- we couldn't do it without your love and support!
We are already planning the 2016 event. If you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer, please contact us!